What is a Serviced Apartment?
• A serviced apartment is the perfect combination between renting an apartment and staying in a hotel. You can have a home away from home, experience with the convenience and freedom of staying in a luxury fully furnished apartment, whilst also having the comfort of a hotel, including daily servicing, free fibre optic wireless broadband, and an emergency on call service.
What are your apartments like?
• All of our apartments are housed in the centre of Lerwick’s St Olaf Street. All are fitted with stylish and modern amenities. Each comes with a fully equipped kitchen and shower room facilities. A daily service is included in the price. Our apartments come with complimentary fibre optic wi-fi, smart TVs, alarm clock radio, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, washer/dryer facilities and local information.
What is included in the price?
Services and Facilities are the same for all apartments which include:
• Free fibre optic Wireless Internet connection as standard
• Daily servicing (including change of linen, towels, milk, tea and coffee etc)
• All utilities/ bills
• Fully equipped modern kitchens, Washer/ Dryers.
• Smart Television with Freeview.
• Shetland Soap company in shower room dispensers.
• Arrival welcome tray of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, sugarand Shetland milk.
• Local area information.
House Keeping Service?
• Apartment servicing is between 10am and 1pm daily, if requested.
• Please complete the service required check list and place outside the main door in the basket provided.
What other services and facilities are available?
• Sofa beds- Extra bedding for Sofa bed underneath main bed in apartment
• Cots & Highchairs
How do I get access to my apartment, and will I be met on arrival?
Access is obtained through a unique PIN which are always sent to you prior to arrival. You can come and go as you please. If you would like met on arrival this can also be arranged. We can also provide swipe cards on request for obtaining access to apartments.
What happens if there is an emergency?
The Apartments has an On Call service operating out of office hours that is for emergencies that cannot wait until the office is open on the following day. (Emergency telephone number +44 (07900707744)
What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations, for whatever reason must be made in writing or by email.
Should cancellation be necessary more than 4 weeks prior to arrival, we will withhold the 20% deposit. If full payment has been made prior to the due date, we will refund the 80% balance that has been paid.
Should cancellation be necessary within 4 weeks prior to arrival, the booking cost is non- refundable. However, we shall at our discretion, attempt to resell your reservation, and offer a full or partial refund, but offer no guarantee to this effect.
In the unlikely event that we must change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. This could be due to building problems or damage. If possible, we shall offer an alternative apartment at Nort Bode. However, you have the right to or cancel your reservation and receive a full refund, including the 20% deposit for the apartment. Note: we shall not be liable for any sums which you have paid to any other persons or parties in connection with your reservation. For the avoidance of doubt, we shall have no further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of any accommodation.
Is there internet access?
We provide complimentary high speed fibre optic Wi Fi in all our apartments.
How accessible are your apartments for those with disabilities, and access & mobility requirements?
As a business, we do our best to welcome anyone who wishes to stay with us, including those with disabilities, access and mobility needs. We have 3 ground floor apartments which are wheel chair accessible. If you would like to talk to us about access and mobility at our buildings, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will do all we can to help.
Can you provide baby cots and high chairs?
Cots and high chairs are available free of charge, but subject to availability. Please enquire early to avoid disappointment.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Our standard check-in time is 3.00pm on the day of arrival. On your departure day, check-out time is 10am. Subject to availability, early check-ins and late check outs are sometimes possible, but additional charges may apply. Luggage may be left under the stairs, please contact us to arrange this.
Is there parking available?
Yes, there is ample on street parking free of charge
Can I bring my pet?
Pets are not permitted. Guide and assist dogs are welcome but pre-arrival notification is required, consideration has to be made for the wellbeing of staff and other guests, who may have allergies. There are apartments which are better suited to assistance dogs, which we will try to make available. We reserve the right to ask for proof to ensure the dog is a trained genuine assistance dog.
How do I make a reservation?
We hope you enjoy your stay here at Nort Bode Apartments, if you have any queries please get in touch.
We would also appreciate any feedback about your stay, you can review us on Trip advisor.
Photos on webite by May Graham (photoartbymay)