What is a Serviced Apartment?
- A serviced apartment is the perfect combination between renting an apartment and staying in a hotel. You can have a home away from home, experience with the convenience and freedom of staying in a luxury fully furnished apartment, whilst also having the comfort of a hotel, including daily housekeeping and fresh linen/towel service, free fibre optic wireless broadband, and an emergency on call service.
What are your apartments like?
- All of our apartments are housed in the centre of Lerwick’s St Olaf Street. All fitted with stylish and modern amenities. Each comes with fully equipped kitchens, some en-suite bathrooms, and a daily housekeeping/linen service included in the price. Our apartments come with complimentary fibre optic wi-fi, flat screen TVs, alarm clock radio, room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, washer/dryer facilities and local information & welcome pack.
What is included in the price?
Services and Facilities are the same between apartments which generally include:
- Free fibre optic Wireless Internet connection as standard
- Daily housekeeping (including change of linen and towels and full clean)
- All utilities/ bills
- Fully equipped modern kitchens, Washer/ Dryers,
- Smart Television with Freeview
- Complimentary welcome bathroom toiletries supplied by Shetland Soap company
- Arrival welcome tray of teas, coffee, hot chocolate, sugar, Shetland milk and Shetland biscuits
- Local area information
How often are the apartments serviced?
Housekeeping will be daily, fresh linen/towel service is included in the price. Housekeeping is between 11am and 2pm please display your DO NOT DISTRUB sign if you do not require your apartment to be serviced.
What other services and facilities are available?
- Sofa beds- Extra bedding for Sofa bed underneath main bed in apartment
- Cots & Highchairs
- Laundry service (additional cost)- Laundry bags stored in drawer within the bedroom
How do I get access to my apartment, and will I be met on arrival?
Access is obtained through a unique PIN which are always sent to you prior to arrival. You can come and go as you please, if you would like met on arrival this can also be arranged. We can also provide cards on request for obtaining access to apartments.
Can I stay for one night?
Yes, we are happy to accomodate one night stays subject to availaibilty. To book a one night stay please contact us directly to arrange.
What happens if there is an emergency?
The Apartments has an On Call service operating out of office hours that is for emergencies that cannot wait until the office is open on the following day. (Emergency telephone number +44 (07900707744)
What is your cancellation policy?
All cancellations, for whatever reason must be made in writing or by email. If cancellation takes place 28 days or more before the date of arrival, no cancellation charge will be levied. If cancellation takes place less than 28 days before the date of arrival, the cancellation charge will be charged and taken from the guest’s credit card account and/or deducted from any deposit.
Is there internet access?
We provide complimentary high speed fibre optic Wi Fi in all our apartments.
How accessible are your apartments for those with disabilities, and access & mobility requirements?
As a business, we do our best to welcome anyone who wishes to stay with us, including those with disabilities, access and mobility needs. We have 3 ground floor apartments which are wheel chair accessible. If you would like to talk to us about access and mobility at our buildings, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will do all we can to help.
Can you provide baby cots and high chairs?
Cots and high chairs are available free of charge, but subject to availability. Please enquire early to avoid disappointment.
What time is check-in and check-out?
Our standard check-in time is 3.00pm on the day of arrival. On your departure day, check-out time is 11am. Subject to availability, early check-ins and late check outs are sometimes possible, and additional charges apply. Luggage may be left in our reception area, please contact us to arrange this.
Is there parking available?
Yes, there is ample on street parking free of charge
Can I bring my pet?
As a general rule, we do not allow pets with the exception of guide dogs.
How do I make a reservation?
Reserving an apartment couldn’t be easier. This can be done on this website www.nortbode.co.uk. Alternatively, you can contact our reservations team on +44 (07900707744) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy your stay here at Nort Bode Apartments, if you have any queries please get in touch.
We would also appreciate any feedback about your stay, you can review us on Trip advisor.